Fifteen Favorites on Friday v25


1. Esme of Esme and the Laneway is absolutely beautiful! I am in love with her short hair cut.


2. Islabell of A Fine Day for Sailing's dream cape is my dream cape! Wow, it's gorgeous.


3. I absolutely love this pretty 1950s lace dress that Ashley of Fancy Fine is wearing!


4. Alix of The Cherry Blossom Girl's light blue vintage dress is so beautiful in these photos and so is she!


5. I am so smitten with this navy and purple color combination that Steffy of Steffy's Pros and Cons is wearing! Also, that collar is just lovely!


6. I adore Kaylah of The Dainty Squid's lovely blue monochromatic outfit! I really need to try this soon.


7. Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage looks amazing in these dark, cool tones, and I love the structured blazer and shorts look!


8. These mermaid photos I found via Miss Moss are so cool!


9. Carrie of Wish Wish Wish is just gorgeous! I adore her dress, that collar makes me swoon, and those shoes? Amazing!


10. I am absolutely smitten with Annalise and Jenny of The Hummingbird Girls of course, because they have the loveliest dresses! I love their holiday looks in these photos and the way they sequences their photos, and you all know I love detail shots!



11. Steffy of Steffy's Pros and Cons is just absolutely fabulous styling this gorgeous Betsey Johnson dress backwards with a collar underneath. Also, these beach photos make me so excited to go to West Palm Beach for vacation soon!




12. This detachable shoe fringe DIY from Kaylah of The Dainty Squid is absolutely wonderful! I really want to try it. First I have to find the perfect shoes to add fringe to!



13. These garment watercolor paintings are just lovely. They are done by artist, Mark Hall Patch, and are available on etsy! Found via Honestly...WTF.



14. I adore this gilded eye look that Keiko of Keiko Lynn did on Kim of Eat Sleep Wear! I'd like to try a rendition of it soon!


15. This cranberry white chocolate muffin recipe from Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky is a must on my to do list! Don't those look so delicious?

Extra links:

Handmade Ryan Gosling - hilarious!
Elsie's closet tour - it's so cute
DIY heart bokeh - need to try this
How to make a paper gift box - love it
Shark purse diy - need I say more?

New blogs I've found and enjoyed:

Sincerely Kinsey
Personal Uniform
Two Happy Hearts
The Tragic Sense
La Belle Oiselle
Eternal Optimist
Powered by Blogger.