My week through instagram v7 + Guest Post

Click above or here to check out my guest post on the lovely Tereza's blog Drastic Plastic, where I talk about my style and showcase five past outfits!

1 2 3 4 5 6

I got some new fabric and jewels to make custom orders for this vest, available in my etsy shop, if you are interested, message me on etsy or e-mail me: meanzchan[at]gmail[dot]com.

I bought 4 accessories patterns on sale at Jo Ann for 99 cents each, I can't wait to try them out! I also can't get enough of these pumpkin spice kisses!

I ate some homemade pizza made by my mom, and I went to Cool Basil with Rachel and ate 3 rolls of sushi during sushi happy hour.

I went to the new frozen yogurt joint, Orange Leaf by my place with Rachel after dinner and made some delicious concoctions!

I drew bearberry with oil pastels for my Intermediate Drawing naive/folk art assignment. Also, my classmate and I finished our collaboration project in Drawing. I am so happy about how it came out.

We have various weird props for still lifes in the drawing room, and I thought this skull was interesting. Also, my boyfriend and I went out to eat and here he is playing with his new Rezound.

Some other cool news:




Drake University (my school) is going to be on World News today, tomorrow, and Sunday! Ten programs will be broadcast in part of in full from campus. Here's the schedule:

Friday, December 9
Good Morning America at 7 a.m.
World News with Diane Sawyer at 5:30 p.m.
Nightline at 10:35 p.m.

Saturday, December 10
Good Morning America at 7 a.m.
World News with Diane Sawyer at 5:30 p.m.
ABC 5 News at 6 p.m.
Republican Presidential Debate at 8 p.m.
ABC 5 News at 10 p.m.

Sunday, December 11
Good Morning America at 7 a.m.
This Week with Christiane Amanpour at 8 a.m. Do you normally watch any of these programs?
Powered by Blogger.