Guest Post - Drastic Plastic

tereza1
what Tereza wore: Bershka boots, C&A pants, H&M jacket, Meli Melo bag, New Yorker sweater, Jack & Jones shirts, Accesorize black ring, silver rings and necklace - gift from mom, earrings - gift from Dora
tereza-anton-20 tereza2 tereza3 tereza-anton-11

Hello Koi Story readers, I'm Tereza from Drastic Plastic and I'm really glad I can be here today and have this collaboration with Meanz. I'm a twenty something Cultural Manager // Graphic Designer // Artist // and let's not forget blogger. If you want to know more don't hesitate to visit my blog.

About my style, what can I say, I like chic, elegant but sport at the same time. Because I was born in the '80s I love disco style, but for today's post I wanted to present you how I look on a relaxed Sunday afternoon. Drop by, say hi any time - I'm opened for business :).
Powered by Blogger.