Birthday outfit

11112-2
what i wore: frothy blue wool military Mossimo coat, black ruched stretch belt and sheer tights from Target, Maze me dress from Francesca's Collections,  rings, black bucket bag and earrings from Forever 21, black over the knee socks from Urban Outfitters, black Blowfish wedges from DSW
11112-1
11012-21
11112-3
11112-6
11112-7
11012-22
11112-10
11012-23
11112-13
11112-15
11012-24
11112-17
11112-18
11112-11

So yesterday was my birthday, and it was an absolutely amazing day at that! First, I'd like to state how much I love my birthday dress, the Maze Me dress from Francescas Collections. When I laid eyes on it, I knew it would be the one. I love the quarter sleeves, and that gorgeous colors and print. Anyways, starting out the day, David and I went to Z'mariks and I got to eat a yummy lunch. Then we headed on to Nobbies to buy balloons and my lovely birthday tiara to take photos. Turns out, it was super windy outside, but we braved the wind and took some photos with the ballons. I'm a little bummed that I wasn't able to use glitter in this photoshoot, but one day, it will happen! So after the photoshoot we headed to Starbucks where I got my free birthday drink, a Venti soy iced chai, then went to DSW so I could spend my reward certificates, and I ended up snagging some awesome grey Minnetonka moccasins for $13! Then we went strolling around West End Architechtural Salvage.

Last, but not least, we went to the Animal Rescue League, and my boyfriend got me a kitten. His name is Arnold, and he is just the cutest little bugger ever. I am so happy! We even decided to skip dinner (save it for another day) to hang out with him. Oh, and also it started to snow pretty heavily. Not a typical 21st birthday, but it was amazing and I loved every minute of it!

If you are interested in some pictures throughout the day, you can visit my Ink361 or follow me on instagram, my username is meanzchan.

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes yesterday! Don't forget to enter my birthday giveaway!

PS: I love Moorea Seal's 'Wear Your Confidence Campaign'. Read about it here. I've been wearing red lipstick a lot lately, and love it. I definitely feel like it boosts my confidence. I encourage you all to try it.




Also check out my 22 Before 22 Goals here.
Powered by Blogger.