Guest post - Drastic Plastic

tereza1
tereza2
tereza3

Hello Koi Story readers, it's me, Tereza the creator of Drastic Plastic. First of all I want to thank Meanz for having me here once again and for suggesting the content of this post. In November 2011 I started Project Typography, a site dedicated to my illustrations / typography works. I do an illustration once a week and I share it there and I hope my muse won't leave and I will be able to do more works.

I hope you will enjoy my works and I hope you will visit me soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again to Tereza for doing this post! I really admire her design work and I'm glad that she did this guest post. She is an amazing lady, artist, graphic designer and blogger.

Here are her links:
Powered by Blogger.