Kittens, pastel and dots, oh my

12412-11
what i wore: K is for Kani dress from Modcloth, mustard socks from Urban Outfitters, black Blowfish Shoes wedges from DSW, black tights and tan belt from Target.
12412-5 12412-7 12412-12 12412-2 12412-8

Kittens, polka dots, pastel green, and a cute cut on in the back! What else could a girl ask for in a dress right!? I bought this K is for Kani dress from Modcloth during the Cabin Fever sale. I wasn't a big fan of it when I first put it on. There was some ruching in the front and I decided to take that one and iron it flat. The neckline is a little baggy as is the rest of the dress, but it's ver comfortable and just so adorable! I might do a little more work to it. Anyways, I decided to pair it with pretty mustard socks and my favorite tan belt. I think I am loving my new haircut more and more each day. It's nice not having to brush out so many tangles! Anyways, did you buy anything from the Modcloth Cabin Fever sale!? I always find something I like for such a good deal!
Powered by Blogger.