Happy Lunar New Year

12212-11
what i wore: paisley skirt thrifted, red button up top form Forever 21, black knee high socks from Urban Outfitters, black tights from Target, and black Blowfish Shoes wedges from DSW
12212-10 12212-7 12212-3 12212-12 12212-9 12212-8 12212-6

This is the outfit I chose to wear for my family's Chinese/Lunar New Year's eve celebration and feast yesterday. We also wanted to celebrate early since today is a school and work day. Also, I think red might be one of my newest favorite colors to wear. Watch out for more of it! Also, I decided to wear my hair a little messy today. I love it. I can't wait to come up with new ways to style my short hair. It's been so nice waking up without tangles in my hair! Once again, Happy Chinese/Lunar New Year! It's the year of the dragon.

According to the Chinese zodiac, I'm a sheep. What are you!?
Powered by Blogger.