More hats please

12812-15
what i wore: burnt orange tights from Target, Everyday birthday dress (came with bow belt) from Modcloth, Who We See fringe boots from Urban Outfitters,  black angora hat from Des Moines Art Center gift shop
12912-11 12912-10 12812-14 12912-1 12912-9 12812-13 12912-8

Bought this "Everyday Birthday" dress from Modcloth during the Cabin Fever sale, and I absolutely adore it and how it flows so beautiful in the wind. I just need to find new ways to style it! Also, I love hats now, and I just want more. How cute is this little flapper-esque hat? I bought it at the Des Moines Art Center gift shop the other day and I absolutely love it! I find it very unique. I'm pretty sure I got a second internship! I am so excited, but I will be super busy. I'm not sure how much this will effect my blog, but we shall see!

Do you have a favorite hat? Tell me about it!
Powered by Blogger.