Shearling and contrast

13112-11
what i wore: dress from Plato's Closet, hat and ring from Forever 21, sunnies from OC Shades, tan shearling jacket and sheer tights from Target, gray Minnetonka moccasins from DSW, and belt thrifted
13112-2 13112-12 13112-9 13112-6 13112-7 13112-8

I have been happily enjoying the spring-like weather that we've been experiencing! I finally got to wear this jacket I got on super sale at Target last month. These photos are from yesterday! I had such a bad hair day, I just didn't have the time to do anything with it, so a hat was a must! I have been finding myself drawn to contrasting colors and patterns lately, such as solids contrasted with intricate patterns and complimentary colors such as orange and blue. Another lovely mixture dwells from combining warm and cool colors. I think it's because in painting class we have been working with colors and it's translated into my wardrobe. This is such a cool dress. I love the interesting patterns and tight vertical lines.

Happy 1st of February! What has inspired your style lately?
Powered by Blogger.