My pleated floral skirt

1412
what i wore: black sleeveless button up, pleated floral skirt and heart detailed belt thrifted, pewter Central flats c/o Blowfish Shoes, and two tone circle sunnies from OC Shades
1412-5 1412-4 1412-3 1412-6

I have been wanting to wear this skirt for so long ever since I found it thrifting a while back. I am smitten with the beatiful pleated, floral pattern and the midi length. I decided to bring to Florida, in hopes of wearing it! Finally! You will definitely be seeing this skirt more often when Spring hits.

Anyways, these photos are from another lovely day in Florida, lounging at the pool and taking walks in the sun. I am also wearing my new favorite flats ever, these pewter Central flats from Blowfish Shoes. I've been jonesing for a pair of versatile flats for the longest time, and these hit the spot! They are great for daytime or even for a fancy dinner.

Do you have a favorite pair of flats? Tell me about them.
Powered by Blogger.