Mint to be by the ocean

1312-4
what i wore: Wendy cat-eye sunnies from OC Shades, mint green Merona dress thrifted, tan belt, taupe sandals, and Merona blue one piece bathing suit (worn underneath) from Target.
1312-11
1312-2
1312-5
1312-12
1312-7
1312-8

These photos are from last week once again during my vacation in Palm Beach, Florida. We went to Juno beach, and it was absolutely beautiful. I have not been to the beach for such a long time! I had a blast splashing around in the water and feeling the warm sand on my feet. What a wonderful experience!

This mint green dress is definitely one of my favorite thrifted dresses. I've worn it once before here. I already miss the beach so much! Also, sadly this is one of the last times I got the chance to wear these cat-eye sunnies. They broke in my purse, but luckily OC Shades still has them in stock so I ordered another pair! There are some of my favorite sunnies ever!

When was the last time you were at the beach?
Powered by Blogger.