Black, brown and mustard

22012-20
what i wore: fair isle brown cardigan, black speckled knee high socks, black dress from Target, mustard tights from Forever 21, and cat eye sunnies from OC Shades
22012-1 22012-5 22012-11 22012-2

I love this combination. I wore this about a week or so ago on one of my studio days - days in which I have three, three hour classes consisting of painting, printmaking and drawing. I have a love hate relationship with Mondays and Wednesday right now. Nine hours of classes makes me pretty tired! I almost miss this snow on the ground. It made for such a pretty backdrop, but I am so excited for spring weather, and the ability to wear long skirts with bare legs. As much as I love tights, I'm excited for tight-less outfits!

What is your favorite thing to wear in the Springtime?
Powered by Blogger.