The Continental

22112-10
what i wore: tan shearling jacket from Target, cat eye sunnies from OC Shades, rose pink skirt thrifted, printed top from Delia's, lace-up gray peep toe wedges from endless,  and ring from Forever 21
22112-2 22112-7 22112-11 22112-9 22112-4

These photos are from last Sunday! I cannot believe how nice it was outside. I decided to go without tights for once in so long! My boyfriend accompanied me to the East Village where I could take pictures of buildings to create mock-ups for a design project. Then we had a lovely late lunch at Jimmy John's and took some outfit pictures in front of The Continental, I don't know what is was but this olive green paint drew me right to these doors . I wore the makeup I had bought from MAC the day before, you can view that post here.

What draws you to some of your favorite backdrops for photos?
Powered by Blogger.