Inspired by: The Daybook

2412-14
what i wore: turquoise/green sunglasses from Urban Oufitters, black tights, chambray top, and tan belt from Target, dress and pale yellow double breasted cardigan thrifted, and Handstands c/o Blowfish Shoes.
2412-1 2412-13 2412-5 2412-16 2412-12 2412-11 2412-15 2412-3

I got inspiration of this outfit from Sydney of The Daybook in this post. Although, she thought her outfit was horrible, I saw potential in it, and of course added my own twists to it. I also have been waiting for a chance to wear this adorable double-breasted cardigan I thrifted a while back and this was just perfect. I really love primary colors, and the tinted blue and yellow pieces combined are just so harmonious. I was also thrilled to receive these Handstands from Blowfish Shoes recently. I am obsessed with how adorable and Spring-like they are, and how the red pops with this fairly muted outfit. Of course these photos were taken right before the snowstorm hit! The next set of photos you see will include snow.

How would you style these shoes!?
Powered by Blogger.