Zebra print and feathers

2112-14
what i wore: zebra print skirt reconstructed from shorts made by me, feather print v-neck and lace-up Dolce Vita boots from Target, fair isle tights from Forever 21, belt and J Crew taupe sweater thrifted
2112-10 2112-2 2112-15 2112-9 2112-13 2112-12 2112-3

I don't know why, but I decided to go for more neutral tones in my outfit today with the exception of my belt. Also, I decided to mix 3 different prints, and I'm actually happy with how it turned out! I gave this skirt a second thought and pulled it from the shop. I can't resist it! I just love it. So I tried waving my hair the night before, and the waves didn't stay so well, but the subtle soft almost waves are pretty cute as well!

Do you like your hair wavy or straight?

PS: It's my boyrfiend's birthday today! So exciting :)
Powered by Blogger.