Long skirts in winter

21211-14
what i wore: belt and black maxi skirt thrifted, black Blowfish wedges from DSW, navy speckled knee high socks from Target, gray cardigan from Urban Outfitters, and light gray cowl dress (worn as top) from H&M
21211-1 21211-2 21211-15 21212-3 21211-13 21212-5

Well, here is yet another neutral outfit with a brightly colored belt! I was so ecstatic when I found this belt thrifting! It's so fun and colorful. I must admit, I was pretty terrified to wear a long maxi skirt while there was snow on the ground. For some reason, I thought it would just drag through the snow all day, but of course, I elevated the skirt with some lovely black wedges (my favorite and more comfortable pair). It felt refreshing, and also reminded me of spring! I can't wait to whip out my midi skirts and maxi dresses! Anyways, hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday!

Do you wear maxi skirts/dresses in the winter? How do you style them!?
Powered by Blogger.