Valentine's Day Photoshoot

Meanz + David-3
what i wore: vintage red polka dot dress and heart detail belt thrifted, white tights from Target, black Blowfish wedges from DSW, heart ring (prop that Aly brought), arrowhead ring from Moorea Seal jewelry, other rings from Forever 21, red heart patchwork doily necklace c/o Under the Shade of a Bonsai Tree
Meanz + David-7 Meanz + David-6 vday2012-1 Meanz + David-16 Meanz + David-18 vday2012-2 Meanz + David-21 Meanz + David-25 vday2012-3 Meanz + David-32 Meanz + David-37 vday2012-4 Meanz + David-46 vday2012-5 vday2012-6 Meanz + David-55 vday2012-7 Meanz + David-59 vday2012-8 Meanz + David-69 vday2012-9 Meanz + David-71 Meanz + David-75 Meanz + David-76 vday2012-10 vday2012-11 Meanz + David-90

Thank you so so much to the lovely, talented and absolutely delightful Aly Caroll for taking these photos. This was so much fun to do and I cannot wait to work with her again! She's doing a post of some of these photos and possibly other ones on her blog here. It was so hard to choose from all the amazing photos, and of course I could have narrowed it down more, but I just was in complete adoration with all of these, I had to post them and show all of you! She really captured our relationship perfectly.

Anyways, today is Valentine's Day, usually I don't make a big fuss out of it, but this year, my boyfriend and I are going on a double date with Selma and her boyfriend! How exciting, right!? We are going to Centro - I've never been there before, but I've heard mostly good things!

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
Powered by Blogger.