My Valentine's Day look

21512-10
What I wore: Vibrant Variety dress from Modcloth, Handstand flats c/o Blowfish Shoes, speckled gray knee high socks and fuchsia tights from Target, red heart shaped sunnies from OC Shades, and red belt thrifted
21512-1 copy 21512-7 21512-11 21512-9 21512-8

Have I told you how much I love this dress!? Well I do. I decided against going with the classic red on Valentine's Day and wore a pretty and bright floral dress with bright fuchsia tights! I also really wanted to keep it casual so I wore red flats, which I absolutely love! Check out how I styled this dress last here. I wanted to keep it a little festive with these heart shaped sunnies! My double date was fantastic. I love having friends that are couples. It's not very easy to find a pair we both get along with!

What did you wear on Valentine's day!?

PS: Take 25% off EVERYTHING in my etsy shop until the end of February with the code: FEB2012
Powered by Blogger.