New makeup from MAC Cosmetics

mac9 mac8 mac3 mac4 mac5 mac6 mac7



Yesterday, I went to the MAC Cosmetics counter to see my friend Brooke of course, and buy some awesome products! I'm so glad I have a friend that works there and knows me so well! She saved some things she knew I'd like just in case they sold out! Anyways, I am absolutely smitten with the packaging of these new MAC products and of course the products in general. I got the opportunity to get my makeup done by Brooke, and she always does such a wonderful job creating a looks on me that I've never tried before. I'm excited to experiment with all these new products, and I'm glad I got to try them out before buying them. That's always a huge plus. Oh, and those are the only two pictures I have of Brooke and I and the makeover she did. Thanks instagram! Where would I be without you?

What I ended up getting:

A Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
I absolutely adore using these neutral, skin tone paint pots as a primer for my eye shadow. It works wonderfully and keeps my eyeshadow from smudging.

A Kissable Lipcolor in Scan-delicious
This is such a great color, I love the plum accents, and I was told that it wears off wonderfully, like a stain, without flaking. Let's hope so!

A Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in Wholesome
I am in love with fluidline. It is perfect for a great winged line. Also, I adore the warmth of this brown/black mix. Just beautiful.

A Cremeblend blush in Florida
This blush feels wonderful on my skin, and although it looks bright it can be worn sheer.

A Eyeshadow x 4 in Call Me Bubbles
These colors are just lovely and so wonderful for Spring! I can't wait to mix and blend them.

Have you gotten anything from the Shop MAC or Cook MAC lines?
Powered by Blogger.