Brand new accessories

1
what i wore: The Floppy Weekend hat from Yokoo, vertical striped top thrifted, Diva jeans from Old Navy, tan boots and burnt orange cardigan from Target, Scoop gemstone diamond earrings c/o Anjolee, ring from Forever 21 and Pretty paisley scarf c/o Francesca's Collections
3112-5 3112-4 12 3112-2 3112-6 3112-10 3112-9 3112-11

I have been waiting so long for this floppy hat to come in the mail from Yokoo. Of course sometimes I can't see where I'm going, but it's just the most adorable thing ever. I wanted it ever since I laid my eyes on it a little while after I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's. I loved Audrey Hepburn's character's gorgeous hats. Also, I was so happy to get these hoop earrings from Anjolee, aren't they just amazing? They are my absolute favorite right now, and I've been wearing them constantly with everything! I had these Diamond hoops also set with garnets since that's my birthstone (I'm a January baby). I think they are absolutely beautiful, and I'm so glad I have pretty little Diamond earrings to class up any outfit!

What are your favorite earrings?
Powered by Blogger.