Tea Party Dress

3212-10
what i wore: Tea Party dress c/o of Francesca's Collections , ruffle indigo cardigan, tan belt and black knee high socks from Target, mustard tights from Forever 21, cat-eye sunnies from OC Shades, and Blowfish Shoes wedges from DSW
3212-3 3212-2 3212-11 3212-6 3212-5


This tea party dress from Francesca's Collections is seriously so adorable, and might possibly be one of my new favorite dresses. Mostly, because it's slimming and it reminds me of one of my childhood dress that my mom made for me. Also, I love the painterly style of the flowers. I'm a little bit overwhelmed with my life right now, but I'm really happy, I don't really have much exciting news, except that the weather is continuing to get better! Yay. Oh, and how perfect is this lip color with this dress!? It was actauly quite a nice surprise to find that my lip color and dressed matched so perfectly. I don't usually match my makeup to my outfits, intentionally, but hey, it works!

Do you coordinate your make-up with your oufits?

PS: Get 30% off your whole purchase at Francesca's Collections with the code: KOISTORY
Powered by Blogger.