Complimentary colors

31412-11
what i wore: Dolce Vita boots, and black shorts and black tights from Target, lavandar floral top from Express, yellow cardigan thrifted, knuckle ring from Forever 21, blue taqua ring from DMAC gift shop and vintage frames from Market Day
31412-3 31412-1 31412-10 31412-12 31412-6

This has got to be one of my favorite looks in a long time. I love the bright pop of yellow of this cardigan I thrifted. It compliments the lavandar so well! Then the black just balances out everything. Oh, remember these glasses I found at Market Day last year, here? I finally got prescriptions in them. I am in love. I feel like these vintage beauties were made for me. A little on the heavy side, but I actually like wearing them. Also, back to colors, I've been working a lot with complimentary colors in painting, and I guess you could say I was inspired!

What's your favorite complimentary color combination?
Powered by Blogger.