My Rullas

31312-9
what i wore: Rulla wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes, mustard socks from Urban Outfitters, boho top and tan belt from Target, beige tank top (worn underneath) from Wet Seal, vintage sunnies gift from my aunt and leaf ring from Icing
31312-1 31312-4 31312-10 31312-2 31312-3

These Rullas are topping the charts as some of my favorite shoes ever. The wedge is a perfect height. The nude color makes my legs appear longer, the t-straps are perfect and they are just so darn comfortable! Man, the weather has been gorgeous. It feels more like Summer than Spring, but hey, I'm not complaining! Finally after today, my spring break starts. I still have work to do for some of my classes and a project that I turned in that I ended up really hating, so I will have to revise that! I'm still excited though. I get more time to do everything. I was so excited to wear this beautiful skirt again, I haven't worn it since Florida, here. Anyways, I am having a garage sale extravaganza tomorrow and Saturday, so if you are in the Des Moines area, you should totally stop by! It's about time I did some spring cleaning.

Do you have any spring cleaning to do?
Powered by Blogger.