Baby blue pleated skirt

33112-11
what i wore: red lace-up boots, baby blue pleated skirt, ring and red belt thrifted, striped top from Target, and tortoise two toned sunnies from Sunglass Warehouse
33112-2

33112-3

33112-10

33112-1

33112-9

33112-8

I am really smitten with this baby blue skirt. Also, I adore this combination of red and blue. I'm so happy I found these sunnies after I broke my first pair of black ones. They are just perfect and so chic. I've been very busy with working and school, and figuring out what I need to do this summer. It's my senior year of college next year, so this summer and this upcoming school year will be very critical in determining my future out of college! It's very exciting and scary stuff.

Anyways, tell me about your favorite sunnies!
Powered by Blogger.