Coral and blue

4612-14
what i wore: Valary heels in black Suzie floral c/o Blowfish Shoes, blue tights and tan belt from Target, asymmetrical coral skirt, coral top, and navy Pendleton blazer thrifted, and cluster ring and Encanto taqua ring from DMAC gift shop
4612-10

4612-13

4612-8

4612-1

4612-15

4612-12

4612-11

4612-6

4612-9

4612-7

This is a pretty bold outfit for me. I adore the combination of coral and blues, though. Isn't it gorgeous? So, this outfit is from a few days ago, when I was working at the gift shop, I ended up there alone, working by myself and there was a frantic rush of people who were buying gifts and that needed gift wrapping. Let's just say, it was a long day. So you'll probably be seeing more of Arnold in all my pictures. He loves being outside now! I love having him there. I just hope that he doesn't try to run away, which he hasn't yet. He usually stays around me.

So about this blazer, it's a vintage Pendleton blazer I found thrifting one day. I have never had a blazer fit me so well. Also, I adore the crested buttons on the sleeves. Is it weird to say it makes me feel very grown up? But then again these floral shoes make me feel like I'm a child again, in the best possibly way. I think that it's a great conflicting mixture of styles though, and I'm very happy about how it came out!

Do you have a blazer that you love? I'd love to hear about it :)
Powered by Blogger.