Fringe and floral

4512-13
what i wore: yellow silla flats c/o B.A.I.T. Footwear, black tights from Target, fringe vest from Pac Sun, vibrant variety floral dress from Modcloth, art deco dreamer headpiece from Moorea Seal, and black cat eye sunnies from Sunglass Warehouse
4512-9

4512-6

4512-12

4512-1

4512-2

4512-7

4512-4

I have worn this dress a couple times before (1, 2), so I really wanted to try to style this dress a little differently. I went with some bohemian accessories in the form of a fringe vest and this gorgeous art deco dreamer headpiece that I've only worn once, last summer (1). I've been wanting to re-incorporate lovely headpieces into my outfits, and I felt like this was the perfect opportunity!

Now, onto these Silla flats from B.A.I.T. Footwear. I am so smitten with these. First of all, they remind me of Minnie Mouse. I think it's the cute heart shaped topline that gets me the most! Also, I love the fact that I can admire the pretty leopard print pattern that lines the inside! I'm as happy taking them off and I am putting them on!

Are there any flats that you are totally smitten with!?
Powered by Blogger.