Floral and a straw fedora

42912-9
what i wore: floral dress from Forever 21, maroon cardigan, black tights and faux leather jacket from Target, Vance booties c/o Blowfish Shoes, dconstruct bracelets from DMAC gift shop and straw fedora from Old Navy
42912-1

42912-4

42912-10

42912-3

I got lots of compliments about this fedora on Saturday when I wore it to work. Although it caused me to have hat hair all day (so I really couldn't take it off), I really love it. It's very versatile and breathable. Seriously, I'm surprised I don't wear it everyday. Anyways, I had a lovely day spent with my boyfriend today. We had a yummy dinner at Huhot, and then we went to half price bookstore so that I could find some art books to add to my fairly new collection. I bought four wonderful books and my boyfriend even bought me two of them! How sweet is he!? Anyways, I will be showcasing my book collection soon. I'm ecstatic about the idea, because I love seeking inspiration from artists as well as cool books.

Do you have any collections?
Powered by Blogger.