Razzle dazzle

42812-9
what i wore: textured top from Old Navy, zebra print skirt reconstructed by me, Mata Designs necklace, dconstruct ring and bracelets from DMAC gift shop, heart detail belt thrifted, silver guilded ring from Forever 21, purple tights from Target, yellow Silla flats c/o B.A.I.T. footwear, and cat eye sunnies from Sunglass Warehouse
42812-2

42812-1

42812-10

42812-3

42812-4

So, I wore this outfit on Friday to work. I've been in love with brighter colors lately and I really like these purple hues. We had a maturity leave party for my boss at the Art Center gift shop and my co-workers brought in amazing vanilla, red velvet, and chocolate cupcakes. They were a dream. So, now that she is leaving, I will have to pick up more hours when I'm done with school in a couple of weeks which is cool. I like working there! Also, I need to sign up for a couple online classes, and I'm taking Painting II this summer. I'm excited about painting, but not about the online classes. Oh, and some exciting news, my brother is coming home for a while!

What kinds of colors are your favorites to wear right now?
Powered by Blogger.