Polka dot wrap dress

33012-14
what i wore: polka dot wrap dress from Gap, floppy hat from DMAC giftshop, aquamarine moccasins thrifted, ring from Forever 21
33012-10

33012-7

33012-13

33012-11

33012-6

I feel like this outfit is my favorite outfit ever. I am in love with this dress. It fits me like a glove. Also, I felt so Summery. Life has been pretty bland lately, and it's been hard working up the motivation to dress nicely. I really need to make more of an effort.

I had a meeting today at one of my internships and then I went next door to Vitae Design Collective. A new sponsor of mine where I bought some lovely items. Oh, and it's been a while since I've taken jumping photos, I thought I figured that I should do some for old's time sake. I've missed it!

Tell me about your favorite outfit!
Powered by Blogger.