Wanderlust

42212-13
what i wore: patterned cardigan, red and white striped sweater vest, loafer moccasins, pink headscarf, and cameo ring thrifted, Makayla bag borrowed from Sienna Ray & Co, reconstructed black studded shorts made by me, tan belt and patterned black tights from Target, and dconstruct bracelets and ring from DMAC giftshop
42212-6

42212-11

42212-12

42212-10

42212-9

42212-8

42212-7

So, do you remember how I told you I get to participate in Wanderlust by Sienna Ray & Co., here? Well, I'll remind you a little bit of what's going on. I get to spend one week with "the Makayla" a new bag in the Sienna Ray line. I spent my first day with this Makayla bag at work and later on at a party. I have also just completely fallen in love with it. The soft leather, to the beautiful muted mustard, and the studs?! You all know I am a sucker for studs. I also like it's versatility. I'll be posting more about this lovely bag for the rest of the week! Hope you enjoy!

Read more about Wanderlust here.
Meet the other girls here.
View the collaborative blog here.

So, yesterday I bought a lot of new resin jewelry. I'm really excited about it! I got four bracelets and a ring. I'm building up a bracelet collection, starting now. I've always wanted to, and finally I've found a great place to start. These are so light and pretty.

What do you think about the Makayla? Would you carry it?

*NOTE - All of what is stated above is my opinion.
Powered by Blogger.