Wearing the blues

4212-11
what i wore: floral accordian skirt and blue scalloped sweater thrifted, beacher wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes, drop necklace, floppy hat and Encanto tagua ring from DMAC gift shop, and two tone tortoise sunnies from Sunglass Warehouse
4212-7

4212-1

4212-12

4212-2

4212-5

4212-8

This outfit is from a couple weeks ago. I wore it to work at the Art Center gift shop. I love this job because I have the freedom to wear whatever I want. I decided to go for a monochromatic look with all blue. I think it turned out pretty well.

Also, amidst everything I keep forget to tell you all about how I bought tickets to 80/35 which I am super excited about because Death Cab for Cutie is a headliner! It's like a dream. I've been wanting to see them for so long! This is seriously some of the most exciting news in a while!

Also, you see this sweater? The scalloped edges are so lovely. I think it has to be my newest favorite sweater and definitely one of my favorite thrift finds!

Have you found anything thrifting that you love lately?!
Powered by Blogger.