Greens and aquamarine

52212-10
what i wore: shift dress and headscarf thrifted, Rulla wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes, aquamarine cardigan from Old Navy, dconstruct resin bracelet from DMAC gift shop, and ring from Forever 21
52212-5

52212-1

52212-11

52212-4

52212-3

52212-2

I've been really happy lately. I think it's because I've been able to see some of my best friends and we've all been able to hang out even if it was just for last night. We are all going to be going our separate ways soon for the summer, but it was fun while it lasted! Yesterday a few of us went to the "beach" or what we call a beach here in Iowa at Saylorville. It was a fun, quiet and secluded little place, and I got a little bit of sun. Then last night we went out to The Lift, and later to Fong's. I think it was just nice getting to see everyone and what they are up to!

Anyways, this outfit is from a few days ago. I wore it to work. I really like this dress, and I still cannot believe that it was a thrift find!

Have you had any good thrifting trips lately? Tell me about them!
Powered by Blogger.