Minty fresh

51912-11
what i wore: Kelsey dress from Hill Vintage, vintage scarf thrifted, bird wrap ring from Forever 21, sequin embedded dconstruct resin bracelet from DMAC gift shop, and Samira flats in White Monet flower print c/o Blowfish Shoes
51912-1

51912-2

51912-10

51912-5

51912-4

51912-3

I got this dress recently from local vintage shop Hill Vintage. I am absolutely in love with it. My cousin told me I looked like a Japanese woman from the 1960s, and of course I took that as a huge compliment. I haven't been doing much lately, besides working and going to meetings for my internship(s). I've also taken on a couple of freelance jobs, and it's all pretty exciting. I've enjoyed a little time relaxing and not doing too much. Finally I got the chance to go out with my friends, and it's great. I've missed all my friends, I feel like all of us lead such busy lives, we don't seem to have enough time for each other. I'm glad I get to see them now though!

Have you spent time with old friends lately!? What do you do for fun?
Powered by Blogger.