Powder blue dreams

5112-10
what i wore: vintage powder blue dress c/o EL Vintage, scarf and belt thrifted, beacher wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes,  leaf ring from Icing, dconstruct resin ring and bracelets from DMAC Art Center, and red heart patchwork doily necklace c/o Under the Shade of a Bonsai Tree
5112-4

5112-3

5112-9

5112-5

This 70s style dress from EL Vintage is absolutely dreamy! I love the way it flows and moves. It has shoulder pads! Can you believe it!? I think it's a little nuts. I have fairly broad shoulders so I usually take out the shoulder pads but the ones in this dress are pretty thin, I didn't even know they were there until today. The weather has been so nice lately. I'm really excited about this. Yesterday was a really stressful day and everyday until a week from now will be exactly as stressful. I am not looking forward to it, but I'm glad that I am almost done with this semester!

Tell me about one of your dreamy dresses!

PS: Don't forget to enter my large cat tote giveaway!
Powered by Blogger.