Aztec print and floral

61212-1

IMG_6512

IMG_6505

61212-2

IMG_6514

IMG_6509

what i wore:
black aztec reconstructed vest available in my shop
two toned sunnies from sunglass warehouse
Nerina pink beads from DMAC giftshop
Gray v-neck from Old Navy
Floral skirt from Target (similar)
hedgehog ring from Brett is a Girl
stretchy ring from Forever 21 (similar)
Bronze sandals from Target (similar)

I am just in love with this vest. I love the black aztec print against a pretty light blue. I almost kept it for myself, but I put it up in my shop. I've been enjoying coming up with some casual looks decked out with pretty accessories. It's weird how much I've enjoyed accessorizing. I feel like if I would have never started this blog I would have never learned to accessorize. Isn't that a weird thing? I feel like I've done a lot of things that I would have never tried or even thought of if I had never started this blog. That is why I am so happy I have kept up with it, and that it has pushed me beyond my limits. It feels good.

Do you feel the same way? Has blogging inspired you to try new and different things?

Powered by Blogger.