Crochet, floral and fringe

62312-9

62312-12

62312-1

62312-13

62312-6

62312-11

62312-5



what i wore:
madeline hat from DMAC gift shop (similar)
pink cat-eye sunglasses from Sunglass Warehouse (similar)
crochet and purple floral dress from Tea and Tulips (Seperates similar top, similar skirt)
gray tank top (worn underneath) from Old Navy (similar)
light blue belt thrifted (similar)
cluster ring from Vitae Design Collective
purple arrowhead ring from Moorea Seal (similar)
Minnetonka Tramper booties from Shopbop

Have you noticed a change in quality in my pictures in this post and the last one? I finally caved in a got a neutral white balance card and Adobe Lightroom. Love both products and I like the way my photos have been turning out. Also, I want to make more of an effort to take photos away from my backyard. I think a change of scenery is always a good thing!

Oh, and I cannot get over this pretty hat, I think it's my favorite right now. I will be wearing it a lot more often. A fun fact about this hat that it protects against harmful UV rays.

Do you have a favorite hat at the moment!? Please, tell me about it!


Powered by Blogger.