Peek-a-boo

62212-6

62212-13

62212-9

62212-8

62212-14

62212-12

62212-15

62212-11



what i wore:
multi-green low-cut back top from Vitae Design Collective (similar)
madeline hat from DMAC gift shop (similar)
pink sunglasses from Sunglass Warehouse
zebra reconstructed skirt by me (similar)
multi-colored braided belt from Second Act (similar)
pewter central flats c/o Blowfish Shoes (similar)
Mata necklace from DMAC gift shop (similar)
resin dconstruct bracelets from DMAC gift shop (similar)
resin dconstruct ring from DMAC gift shop
leaf ring from Icing (similar)
cluster ring from Vitae Design Collective (similar)

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this low-cut back top! Seriously, I need more tops like these to show off my tattoo. I was so wary of wearing it before finding the right bra for it. Than, at the semi-annual sale at Victoria Secret, I was introduced to the Gorgeous bra, a convertible bra that comes with a low-back converter straps. It's absolutely incredible! I can image so many more possibilities now!

Also, I have named this kettle brim hat after Madeline, because she wore a hat, just like it. Expect a Madeline inspired outfit post soon!

Have you ever been inspired by a cartoon character?!

Powered by Blogger.