Koi Dreams

61212-7

61212-3

61212-8

61212-6

what i wore:
mint green dress thrifted (similar)
Koi Dreams necklace c/o Under the Shade of a Bonsai Tree
Samira flats in White Monet flower print c/o Blowfish Shoes
Encanto blue tagua ring from DMAC gift shop (similar)

How adorable is this Koi Dreams necklace!? I am so smitten with it, I bet you can guess why, I love koi. Of course, I think you can tell that from my blog name and my big koi tattoo my back. Anyways, Selma got the great idea to take a picture of my necklace next to my tattoo. I think it looks beautiful!

In other news, I am on Day 4 of my Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD and I feel great! I'm still working on level one, but hoping to try level two in a couple of days.

Have you tried 30 day shred!? Any good workout DVDs you would recommend?

Powered by Blogger.