Sailboats and lace

61112-11

61112-7

61112-9

61112-12

61112-8

61112-10

what i wore:
gone sailing skirt c/o Francesca's Collections
lace cameo dress c/o Sugarlips Apparel (similar)
red flats thrifted (similar)
drop necklace from DMAC art center giftshop (similar)
gold cluster ring from a garage sale (similar)
Encanto tagua ring from DMAC gift shop
vintage glasses from Market Day

I am absolutely smitten with this skirt! I've always wanted something with a sailboat print!

I have been working very hard on my health lately like working out, eating better, cooking more, and anything else I can do. I can honestly say that I feel absolutely wonderful! Also, it's been a while since I've had so much free time, and it's nice to be able to work on myself for once!

Have you been working on yourself lately? How do you feel!?

Powered by Blogger.