Tropical floral dress in the sun

6412-8
what i wore: tropical floral dress from Francesca's Collections, yellow silla flats c/o BAIT footwear, Encanto blue tagua ring from DMAC giftshop and hedgehog ring from Brett is a Girl
6412-1

6412-6

6412-9

6412-7

These photos are from yesterday. I finally got to take some photos during the magic hour! I had a nice day off relaxing and running errands with my brother. I have not really been doing much, except working on my internship and doing schoolwork for my online classes. So you may or may not know my juice fast only lasted 4 days. I will probably attempt it again at a later time, but I am still going to continue to juice! I do love it, and it makes me feel better overall. I am attempting to work on my health still, you can follow along with my healthy eating on instagram. I am also cutting back on shopping, and I need to clean really badly, but of course I've been putting that off.

Do you have anything you've been putting off?! Any cleaning motivational tips?

Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway to win a $75 credit!
Powered by Blogger.