Animals at the zoo

ohzoo3

ohzoo4

ohzoo7

ohzoo17

ohzoo2

ohzoo1

ohzoo10

ohzoo8

ohzoo16

ohzoo9

ohzoo18

ohzoo12

ohzoo11

ohzoo6

ohzoo13

ohzoo14

ohzoo5

ohzoo15

Hey all, this is the final post about the Omaha zoo trip I had a couple of weeks back! I got to see a lot of cute animals and I just wanted to share my experience with the all of you! Among my favorites were the penguins, polar bears, and all the big cats of course! I'm hoping to get back to the zoo again next year! Maybe it will be an annual thing! I miss roadtrips and travelling. I remember when I used to roadtrip with my friends to see bands. It's been a while since I've done anything like that! I think it's about time. My boyfriend and I are maybe planning a trip to Chicago sometime before the end of summer!

What are some of your favorite roadtrips you've had?
Powered by Blogger.