Dressing for a safari

71212-8

71212-4

71212-1

71212-9

71212-5

what i wore:
Madeline hat from DMAC  gift shop (similar)
Vicki half frame sunglasses from OC Shades
leopard print fringe dress thrifted (similar)
brown belt thrifted (similar)
chevron bracelet from Forever 21
geo quatra square bracelets from DMAC gift shop (similar)
bear ears ring from Forever 21
Air tagua ring from DMAC  gift shop (similar)
Emma t-strap flats in black c/o B.A.I.T. Footwear

It's been a while since I've brought out my crazy leopard print fringe dress! I still remember the first time I saw it at Goodwill, and laughed at it while I pulled it out to examine it further and to try it on for fun. I ended up loving the dress. It's absolutely comfortable and the print is fun! I love the novelty aspect of the print with leopard heads peeking in and out.

Have you ever loved something that you made fun of at first?! It happens a lot for me!

Powered by Blogger.