Colorblock and floral

71912-9

71912-1

71912-8

71912-3

71912-7

what i wore:
hot pink button up top thrifted (similar)
golden seal sateen pencil skirt from New York & Company
cat eye sunglasses from OC Shades (similar)
glistening bangles from Forever21
Valary heels in black suzie floral c/o Blowfish Shoes
Encanto tagua ring from DMAC gift shop
phoenix ring from Forever 21 (similar)

I've been searching around for the perfect pencil skirt and I think I've found it in this golden beauty. It's absolutely fabulous! I already cannot wait to try out new options. I've also been really into glitter nail polish lately! One of my favorite lines in Revlon top speed because it dries so fast! I just picked up this glitz and glam glitter nail polish recently, and I am already obsessed. So, I have recently completed the first 30 days of Insanity. I really haven't seen a lot of results, but I feel stronger, and I've been getting nice comments about how I look better, but maybe I just don't see it. Anyways, I'm a little nervous about the second month. I know it will be harder, but I am also going to try harder! I also need to work on my eating habits. I eat healthy for the most part, but I sometimes still feel like I over eat, or have too many cheat days! It's just a little difficult to stay motivated sometimes and I am such a food lover!

How do you keep yourself motivated and/or stop yourself from cheating on a diet!?



Powered by Blogger.