Ruby punch

63012-4

63012-9

63012-3

63012-10

63012-6



what i wore:

madeline hat from DMAC giftshop (similar)
heart shaped sunnies from Urban Outfitters
Ruby Punch dress c/o Francesca's Collections
hamburger ring from Baby Loves Pink
white stone ring from Forever 21 (similar)
dconstruct resin bracelet from DMAC gift shop (similar)
Gold Swan cuff from Jewelmint
teal moccasins thrifted (similar)

So today I am on Day 11 of my Insanity workout. It's pretty exciting! I am seeing some results, which is pretty incredible. My endurance has definitely increased from Day 1. I can almost keep up with all the workouts! I am pretty proud.

I'm also very fond of color right now as you can see. I love the hot pink trim and buttons that accent the dress. Also, I never really thought that a red-orange/deep coral and teal would mix well, but I guess I proved myself wrong. It's actually quite a lovely contrasting color combination.

I haven't had much going on lately except working and hanging out with my brother. I did get the chance to use my friend's studio to take photos of my artwork! I can't wait to post them on here and also to start selling some of my own work!

Have you ever come up with an unexpected color combination that you ended up loving!? Tell me about it! Oh, and happy July 1st!

Powered by Blogger.