A Dainty Yellow Dress

IMG_9078

IMG_9121

IMG_91242

IMG_9076

IMG_9065

IMG_9068

what i wore:

yellow dress from Modcloth (similar)
cat-eye sunglasses from Urban Outfitters (similar)
hedgehog ring from Brett is a Girl (similar)
dconstruct resin bracelets from DMAC gift shop (similar orange, similar gold)
Dank Artistry vintage spoon bracelet from Vitae Design Collection (similar)
Emma flats c/o B.A.I.T. Footwear

Well, it's been a long long while since I've worn this dress. I miss it! After cleaning out my room for the garage sale I discovered it nestled underneath a giant pile of clothes. I felt it was about time for me to wear it again. I love the style and the pretty little lace trim at the base.

I finally finished my summer course! I'm free for a few weeks before I start my last Fall semester of my undergrad. It's weird saying that I am now a senior in college. I'm not sure if I am ready, but I know I will get through it. I've also been heavily cleaning, making vests and shorts for my shop, and watching Audrey Hepburn movies (so far, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Charade and Sabrina). She is so timeless and I love her style in these movies.

Do you have a favorite Audrey Hepburn movie?! Tell me about it.

Powered by Blogger.