Some blue pants

71612-7

71612-2

71612-9

71612-3

71612-8

71612-1

71612-4

71612-5

what i wore:

vintage black hat from an estate sale (similar)
cat eye sunnies from OC Shades (similar)
floral blouse c/o Francesca's Collections (similar)
Mata traders Stone's throw necklace from DMAC gift shop (similar)
blue pants from Target (similar)
dconstruct resin ring from DMAC gift shop (similar)
dconstruct resin bangles from DMAC gift shop
cluster ring from Vitae Design Collective (similar)
rulla wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes (similar)

I don't tend to usually gravitate towards pants, but this particular pair caught my eye a while back. They've just been sitting on one of my shelves mocking me for a couple months, and I finally decide that I need to wear them. Once I put them on, I knew that it would not be the last time that I would wear these. I have worn them three times now in the past week. Pretty exciting stuff! I think I am having some sort of pants breakthrough! Also, how about this vintage black hat!? How darling is it? I'm so sad to say that I actually misplaced it recently. It must be in my home or my car somewhere! I just can't seem to find it and I'm devastated. I hope it pops up sometime soon!

Tell me about your favorite pair of pants!

Oh, and don't forget to enter my Spaceman tee giveaway to show off your back!

Powered by Blogger.