Eggplant me a kiss

IMG_0162

IMG_0172

IMG_0178

IMG_0225

IMG_0198

IMG_0194

IMG_0188

what i wore:

Madeline hat from DMAC gift shop (similar)
cat eye sunnies from Urban Outfitters (similar)
scalloped tunic from Modcloth (similar)
yellow necklace c/o Francesca's Collections (similar) (GET 20% OFF WITH CODE "CHAN")
pink skirt thrifted (similar)
dconstruct resin bracelets from DMAC gift shop (similar)
tagua ring from DMAC gift shop
eggplant me a kiss heels c/o (won in a giveaway) Chromatic Gallerie

Ah, finally another outfit post. I feel like it's been a while! So, I've been spending some time with one of my best friends that came back from Michigan before school starts. It was great seeing her! We went to the Raw Artists show last night, and it was really interesting! There was a lot to see and it was packed! I'm excited to showcase my work on the 14th! If you haven't seen my profile yet, go here. Also, I am moving to an as-needed position at the art center gift shop, due to my busy schedule this fall semester. I think it's for the best. I need time to focus on my internship and my classes. I also think I might try to apply for another internship at my school, just to see if I have the time and can get it. It's a great opportunity at the gallery at Drake, but we'll have to see if it can fit in my schedule.

Also, how cute are these shoes!? They are seriously the most comfortable heels I've owned, and I'm so lucky that I won them in a giveaway from Sandy A La Mode!!

Tell me about your most comfortable heels!


Powered by Blogger.