Bit and bobs

IMG_0347

IMG_0311

IMG_0306

IMG_0358

IMG_0349

IMG_0345

IMG_0335



what i wore:

polka dot wrap dress from Gap (similar)
golden collar necklace c/o Francesca's Collections (similar)
milfie bag c/o Sienna Ray (similar)
Dank Artistry vintage spoon bracelet from Vitae Design Collective (similar)
pewter Central flats (old) c/o Blowfish Shoes (similar)

Have you noticed? I just got a new haircut! It's shorter than last time and I absolutely adore it. I was looking for an easy hair style and this is just it! Thanks to Sam Majewski. She is absolutely incredible. I feel like I belong in the 1920s, and also a little like Catherine Zeta Jones' character Velma in Chicago, well at least my hair looks like hers! I'm really excited about this haircut. I feel like a whole new person.

Last night my wonderful boyfriend took me out to a nice dinner at Centro to celebrate the fact that I've reached 1,000 followers! I can't believe it! Thank you, all of you, you are amazing!!

So, I start classes tomorrow! This summer has just flown by! I'm pretty excited for Fal though. I've missed layers, tights, jackets/coats and hot drinks like soy pumpkin spice lattes. I'm also excited to be busier. These past couple of weeks have felt like they've dragged on.

Are you looking forward to fall!? Tell me why!

Powered by Blogger.