Let's Rendezvous

IMG_9486

IMG_9461

IMG_9469

IMG_9484

IMG_9477

IMG_9480



what i wore:

vintage scarf thrifted (similar)
red heart shaped sunnies from OC Shades (similar)
Mata Stone's Throw necklace from DMAC gift shop
Let's Rendezvous dress c/o Sugarlips Apparel
Baku wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes
dconstruct resin bangles from DMAC gift shop (similar)
other bracelets from Forever 21 (similar, similar)

I received this dress in the mail recently, and I am in love! First of all, the neutral colors are great. The little crochet detail on the sleeves and the vertical stripes are so darling. I am even in love with the belt that it came with. It'll be fun switching up the belt the next time I style it, but it really works. It's so simple.

So, as many of you know, my brother has been home for the summer. He leaves tomorrow and I am completely bummed out. It's been so great having him home! He's one of my favorite people ever, and I have a feeling that it will feel just like the day he moved away to North Carolina. It'll be bittersweet. As excited as I am for him to go back to school and to get two cats, it'll feel empty without him here. I will just have to re-adjust again.

Oh, did I mention he was getting two cats when he gets home? When he first arrived this summer, he was afraid he would be allergic to Arnold (my cat) and steered clear of him for a few days, but of course soon enough he fell in love. Arnold is hard not to love. Anyways, he is going to be adopting two cats when he gets home. Guess what the name is!? It's Arnold! We will both have cats named Arnold, and his second cat's name is Gerald. How adorable is that!? The cats are brothers, and they are in foster care right now, but my brother is immediately going to pick them up when he gets home! I'm sad that I can't physically meet them, but of course we will have to skype our cats! I can't wait to see them!

Do you love cats? Tell me about yours!

Powered by Blogger.