A zig zag maxi

IMG_9284

IMG_9266

IMG_9296

IMG_9282

IMG_9277

IMG_9288

IMG_9293

IMG_9273

what i wore:

zig zag maxi c/o Rock N Reconstruct
cat eye sunnies from OC Shades (similar)
yellow necklace c/o Francesca's Collections (similar)
taupe purse c/o Francesca's Collections (similar)
yellow cloth mary janes from Urban Outfitters

Ah, finally I can showcase this dress! I've worn it about three times, but this is the first time I've had time to stop and take some outfit photos. As most of you know, this is one of my favorite locations. I actually never ventured here last fall/winter, but I might have to check it out this year! I'm interested to see how it looks. I can't believe I'm already talking about fall/winter. I also can't help but say that I'm really excited.

Anyways, this dress is made by the lovely Sarah of Rock N Reconstruct, a local designer here is Des Moines, and it's one of the many pretty and bright dresses she made for her S/S collection. It's also very reminiscent of Missoni. I always feel so pretty in this dress, and also like I belong in the 70's. I think I feel like that in all maxi dresses though! This is definitely my favorite one right now!

Do you wear maxi dresses!? Tell me about your favorite.


Psst... don't forget to enter my spaceman tee giveaway here and to get 20% off your purchase at Francesca's Collections use code "STORY".
Powered by Blogger.